- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Makes 12
Create a canapé out of a classic cheeseboard, then thread on to skewers with quince paste and grapes
- 6 grapes , a mix of red and green
- 75g soft goat's cheese (we used an ash-covered one)
- 50g blue cheese (we used Stilton)
- 75g Comté or cheddar
- 75g membrillo (quince paste)
- STEP 1
Slice the grapes in half, then cut the cheeses and quince paste into 12 pieces.
- STEP 2
Thread a grape half onto a mini skewer, followed by a piece of each of the cheeses and a piece of quince paste. Repeat, then arrange the sticks on a serving platter.