Butternut & chorizo spaghetti
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- half a large butternut squash , peeled, deseeded and cut into small cubes
- 100g piece chorizo , chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400g cherry tomato
- large handful sage leaves, shredded
- 400g spaghetti
- grated parmesan , to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Tip the squash and chorizo onto a roasting tray, season, then toss in the oil. Roast for 20 mins, adding the tomatoes and two-thirds of the sage for the final 5 mins cooking.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti. Drain, then toss with the roasted ingredients and any cooking juices from the tray. Serve sprinkled with the remaining sage and grated parmesan, if using.