- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 3 fat garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g frozen lamb mince
- 3 tbsp curry paste (we used tikka)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 large potatoes, cut into 2cm/¾ in cubes
The world's favourite root vegetable, the potato comes in innumerable varieties. A member of…
- 250g frozen peas
- 8 flour wraps or chapatis, warmed
- 140g natural yogurt
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and cook for a few mins to soften. Add the garlic, stir for 1 min, then add the frozen mince. Cook until defrosted and nicely browned, then stir in the curry paste, tomatoes, potatoes and half a can of water. Season well, then cover with a lid and simmer for 20 mins or until the potatoes are nearly cooked.
Remove the lid and simmer for a further 10-15 mins until the liquid has reduced and the sauce clings to the potatoes and mince. Add the peas, stir through until defrosted, then serve with the warm wraps and yogurt.