- 1 small roasted chicken , about 1kg
- ½ red cabbage , cored and finely sliced
- 3 carrots , coarsley grated or finely shredded
- 5 spring onions , finely sliced on the diagonal
- 2 red chillies , halved and thinly sliced
- small bunch coriander , roughly chopped, including stalks
- 2 heaped tbsp roasted salted peanuts , roughly crushed
For the dressing
- 3 ½ tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp toasted sesame oil
- STEP 1
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- STEP 2
Remove all the meat from the chicken, shred into large chunks and pop in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, carrots, spring onions, chillies and half the coriander. Toss together with the dressing and pile onto a serving plate, then scatter over the remaining coriander and peanuts.