Chocolate & Orange Puddings
Member recipe by caroladams
- 200g self raising flour
- 4tbsp cocoa powder
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 175ml milk
- 2 oranges, zested
- creme fraiche, to serve
- 150g unrefined soft dark brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Heat the oven to 180c/ 160c fan/gas 4.
- Put flour, cocoa, chocolate and caster sugar in a bowl.
- Mix together butter, egg, milk and orange zest and stir into dry ingredients.
- Divide between 6 ramekin dishes about 250ml each
- For the sauce mix the sugar and the cocoa then divide between the top of the puds. Pour 3tbsp of boiling water on each pud and bake for 25 minutes. Serve with creme fraiche if liked