Chicken in white wine sauce
Member recipe by 12laura
This recipe is perfect for you, your family and your friends! It can have a bit of spice or none but were prefer a bit of kick to it.
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 2-3 sweet peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 chilli (optional)
- A bunch of thyme
- 1 large glass of white wine
- 1/2 a pint of cream
- 3/4 of a bag of potatoes
- red leceister cheese
- 1 pack of button mushrooms
- 1 bag of french beans (optional)
- 1 bag of baby sweet corn (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop up sweet peppers,onion,chilli's and peel and chop the potato's and now turn the oven on to 180 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil in a oven proof dish and add the 4 chicken breasts.
- Pour the glass of white wine over the chicken and add the onion,chilli, button mushrooms and crushed garlic.
- Add a heaped handle full of thyme and put in the oven.
- After 30 minutes take the dish out of the oven and add half the cream and half the red leceister cheese.
- After 15 minutes take the dish out of the oven and add the rest of the cheese and cream and stir well. Now put on the vegetables.
- After another 15 minutes take out the oven again and plate up. ENJOY.