A Simple Apple Crumble
Member recipe by gamble258
- Cooking Apples (2)
- Sugar (1/2 of a table spoon)
- FOR THE CRUMBLE
- Brown Sugar (4oz)
- Butter (4oz)
- Flour (1oz)
- Wash your cooking apples till sparkling clean.
- Peel your washed apples and cut (fairly small).
- Collect all your ingrediants for the crumble and thread through your fingers.
- Once finished, collect a heat proof tray and spread out your apples along the bottom (add your sugar to sweaten). Then sprinkle your crumble on top leaving no gaps!
- Finally, put your Apple Crumble in the oven at 180 degrees for 30min