Salad Hazelnut Parmesan Crisps
Member recipe by mitrajam
- 5 oz coarsely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 oz finely toasted hazelnuts
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1/2 oz maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- 16 oz mesculun salad
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine all crisps ingrediants. Drop by tablespoon of mixture onto baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and bubbly, 8-10 minutes.Remove from oven and cool.
- To make vinaigrette whisk together lemon juice, oil and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper
- Toss lettuce with vinaigrette and pile on individual plates, coil one slice of prosciutto into a rose.
- in the center of each plate serve with 1 or 2 crisps.Batch makes 8 crisps.