Member recipe by herbelust
ServingsServes 1 - 30 Pieces
- 2 cups Prawns
- 1 egg white
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tea spoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- sprinkle salt
- 2 spring onions
- 8 slices white bread
- bit of ginger (optional)
- seasame seeds
- 2-3 inch cooking oil
- Put all ingredient's apart from bread & seasame seeds in food processor & blend till a paste.
- Remove crusts from bread & cut each piece of bread into 4 triangles.
- Spread the paste on 1 side of the bread & try & press down as much as possible. Try doing both sides if you wish.
- Sprinkle on seasame seeds (best way is to place the seeds on a plate or chopping board & then press paste side into the seeds), only seed the paste side. Try both if you wish.
- Heat 2-3 inches of oil in a pan or wok (I use a frying pan), till hot but not smoking, place your toasts into the oil & fry for approx 30-50 seconds each side or as desired.