Spaghetti with tomato sauce
Member recipe by katarzyna-duda
This kind of spaghetti sauce is very easy and cheap. You can make this sauce very fast.
- 2 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 can of pea
- black pepper
- 1pork or beef cube
- sprig basil
- sprig oregano( or use dried herbs)
- 1 glove garlic
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 400g spaghetti
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boil water( pasta should be cook- al dente)
- Meanwhile, chopped onion and put into a middle sauce pan with the oil. When onion will be soft add tomatoes from can.Stir from time to time. Next add 1 pork cube(e.g.Knor), pepper and herbs. Cook for 5minutes.
- Drain the pasa. If you stopped boil sauce add chopped garlic and pea. If you like sprinkle a parmezan.