Speedy Fruit Compote Fool
Member recipe by mitrajam
- Fruit Compote
- 6 ripe plums
- 1 pun net blackberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- juice of 1/2 orange
- fort the wafers
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground
- 1- pound, piece of frozen pastry (defrosted)
- 1 large tub vanilla yoghurt (Danone Activia)
- In a small pot place plums, blackberries, sugar, orange juice put lid on bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- When compote is thick consistency remove from heat. Sieve icing sugar and cinnamon onto a clean work surface. Roll out puff pastry into long rectangular sheet.
- until 1/4 inch thick. Cut the strips into triangular shapes. Pre-heat non-stick frying pan and fry the pastry
- on both sides until golden brown. If the triangles separate split them into half and fry , makes more triangles and the wafers are crispier.
- In a glass cup layer yoghurt, fruit compote alternatively finishing with the yoghurt, place wafer in cup, and serve.