Member recipe by pookrucker
This is for the summer , easy and very little cooking or for taking to a party . Always disappears quick .
- Two large chicken breasts , skin kept on
- One green peppers seeded and chopped into 1.2 inch chunks
- One red peppers same as above
- One med. red onion
- 10 black olives
- tin of artichoke hearts sliced if whole
- 4 leaves of basil
- 6tbs balsamic vinegar
- 6tbs olive oil
- 6tbs corn oil
- Place chicken in large pot barely cover with water . Bring water to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20mins or until cooked.Let chicken cool.
- When chicken can be handled remove meat from bone and chop into chunks put in bowl
- Add bell peppers, onions, olives ,artichoke hearts, basil peppers and stir all together. Sprinkle vinegar and oils chill for 30 mins . This is great with french bread .