Member recipe by mandae
This a simple way of making pumkin puree that can be frozen for using later, in both sweet and savory foods
- 1 pumkin
- Pre heat your oven to 160 C / Gass mark 6
- Cut your pumkin in half from stem to base, and remove the seeds and pulp. Cover each half with aluminium foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven, foil side up, for 1 hour or untill tender.
- Once its tender, carefully scrape out the flesh from the halfs into a large bowl for use with hand blender, or into a food processer.
- Blend the pumkin untill it is a smooth puree and then seperate in to freazer bags and put in the freazer for latyer use.