Tomato and Vegetable Pasta
Member recipe by wcameron
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1tsp oregano
- 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 1tsp sugar or sweetener
- dried pasta enough for 4 people
- Put water in saucepan to boil for pasta. Meanwhile in an other pan heat the olive oil and add to it the chopped onion, garlic, peppers and courgette and cook for 5 mins till the onion softens.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, the oregano and the sugar and bring to the boil. Then cover and gently simmer for 15 mins.
- Once pan of water is boiling cook pasta to the packet instructions.
- Drain the pasta and add the tomato and veg mixture to it and mix together.
- Serve with some parmesan cheese and garlic bread