Veggie Fresine by Dia
Member recipe by diadesigns
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 chili pepper sliced
- 1 cup of chopped baby corn
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 2 cups of fresh spinach leaves
- 1 package of dry fresine
- 1/2 cup of margarine or low fat butter
- Bring water to a boil in pot and add fresine. Boil for 10 minutes.
- While the fresine is cooking chop the peppers and slice the chili.
- When fresine is drained add in the low fat butter, peppers, chili pepper, baby corn, Broccoli florets and spinach leaves.
- Mix everything together on a low heat in the same pot until butter is melted. The veggies will still be fairly raw, but that is a good thing. You want them to contain all of the good nutrients. When veggies are over cooked, there is nothing good left inside of them. It is good to keep them as raw as possible, especially if you will be heating this up the next day in the microwave.
- ©Dia DiCristino For more free recipes visit http://diadesigns.com/blog12