Member recipe by diadesigns
Everyone loves something sweet occasionally for breakfast, and pancakes frequently make the bill. Here is my personal recipe for this lovely delicious dish.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 1/4-1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 250 grams of Mascarpone Cheese
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Now add the milk, butter, vanilla extract and slightly beaten eggs to the dry mixture
- Once all mixed heat a little bit of butter in your frying pan if it is not non-stick and start pouring in the batter to make a neat medium sized circle. Fry 1 minute on each side, or until the pancake is golden brown. Repeat this process until all of the mix is used up.
- Add the strawberries to the pancakes while on your plate and scoop the mascarpone cheese on top!
- If you like to over indulge, add on some golden syrup as well!! SUGAR OVERLOAD!!!
- Enjoy!! Please stop by my blog http://diadesigns.com/blog12 for more great recipes and wonderful pictures of food!