Member recipe by linetta
- For the cheesecake
- 225g cream cheese
- 50g sugar
- For the brownie
- 115g dark chocolate
- 115g butter
- 150g sugar
- Mix together in a bowl all the ingredients for the cheesecake and set side
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl. When melted add the butter, sugar and eggs mixing well after each addition
- Butter a baking tin and dust with some flour.
- Spread 2/3 of the brownie mixture on the base of the tin. Spread the cheesecake mixture on top.
- Spoon the remaining brownie mixture in heaps then swirl the mixtures together
- Bake for 35 min in the oven 180C/fan 160C/gas 6