Kay's spaghetti Secret
Member recipe by crazyk
smoked bacon, spaghetti, and sausage bacon with a secret sauce to tingle your taste buds.
- main part
- 10 pieces of finely sliced smoked bacon
- 400g of spaghetti
- 20 sliced bacon sausages
- 2 tsp of any thin seasoning
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 pinches of white pepper
- 5 small pieces of rosemary and time
- 1/2 onion sliced finely into chunks
- 1 1/2 big tomatoes sliced in to strips(take out the seeds)
- start to make the sauce by blending the tomatoes, onions, seasoning and the white pepper blend till sauce like.
- slice the sausage bacon and the smoked bacon into bobs
- now put the up to boil at your chosen temperature till its soft.
- when spaghetti is done drain out water and pour into bowl.
- then add on sauce and sprinkle the smoked and sausage bacon on top of that.
- next lightly mix so it spreads
- slice the rosemary and time in to confetti the sprinkle on top of the sauce too.
- next add the pinches of salt and remix
- then serve hot