Member recipe by cookingmad236
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 tsp mixed herbs
- pinch of salt
- pepper to taste
- pinch of hot paprika - don't worry, you don't taste it!
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp oil
- pasta of your choice.
- Dice the 4 chicken breasts, and pop the mixed herbs in a mixing bowl with 1 tbsp oil. Mix herbs in bowl and add the diced chicken. Then mix together and cover with cling film and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Take the herb chicken out the fridge and undo the cling film and leave to stand while you heat up the rest of the oil in a frying pan. Add a pinch of basil into the oil. Then fry the chicken on a medium heat until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking boil up some pasta of your choice.
- You can serve this with a tomato sauce or without.