Chocolate Chip Cookies
Member recipe by charleymelon
ServingsServes 1 - 18 Cookies
- 100g/4 oz margarine
- 75g/3 oz soft light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 175g/6 oz self-raising flour
- 100g/4 oz chocolate chips
- 2 tsp milk
- Heat oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4. Grease two baking trays.
- Beat the margarine until soft, add the sugar and cream together until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the syrup, flour, chocolate chips and milk and mix well.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on the prepared trays and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the tray immediately and place on a wire rack to cool.