Member recipe by anastasiacon
this recipe is a creamy, cheesy and delious meal which will make your tummy crumble for more.
- Ham- 60g
- Sweetcorn or peas - 60g
- half pepper
- half onion
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees
- cook the pasta in boiling water for 10-15 minutes then add the sweetcorn and chopped onion.
- use a different pan, add the flour, mangarine and milk. add seasoning and stir till no lumps and the sause thickens.
- Add half of the cheddar to the thickened sause until melted and add the ham.
- Drain the pasta then put it back in the pan abd add the sause and mix it together
- Put it all in a oven proof dish and add the rest of the cheddar cheese on top to finish it off, put it into the oven till the cheese has melted (so 5-10 minutes)