mascarpone rasberry pudding
Member recipe by wiels000
- 250 gr raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 250 gr mascarpone
- 250 low fat quark
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 100 ml double cream
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- Mix the masarpone and quark until it has a smooth consistency. Add sugar and lemon juice to taste.
- Whip the cream with the vanilla sugar until you get stiff peaks. Mix this with the mascarpone and quark.
- Divide the mixture into two portions.
- Puree half of the raspberries and mix this with half of the mascarpone mixture.Mix the rest of the raspberries with the other half of the mascarpone mixture
- Put it in the fridge of at least two hours. Fill the bowls with the two mixtures