Member recipe by yoonsy
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Muffins
- 2 large eggs
- 180 g castor sugar
- 150g all-purpose flour
- 6 tbp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 150 ml milk
- 150 g butter melted
- 3 tbp creme fraiche or sour cream
- 120 g dark chocolate chunks (use dark chocolate min 50% cocoa butter) - chopped it up - chunky
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Grease medium sized muffin tins and place 10 paper cases onto them
- Beat the eggs with sugar, mix in the sifted flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla and milk. Mix well but do not overbeat!
- Fold in the melted butter, then add the creme fraiche Lastly stir in the chocolate chunks after that.. Scoop with a spoon to fill in the paper cases.
- Bake at 350 F/180 C in the upper middle rack of the oven . Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes. Use a wooden pick to insert in center , it should come out clean.