Scott's magic Mushrooms
Member recipe by scottlogan
- Preheat oven to 200c/170c/gas 6.
- 4-6 Portobello mushrooms
- 4-6 tsp olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 4 tsp peri-peri powder
- 500g grated mature cheddar cheese
- 1 packet German Black Forest Ham(12-15) slices
- 1 packet herb leaf salad
- Crushed black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200c/fan170c/gas 6.
- Remove the stalk from the mushrooms add the oil to the mushrooms evenly,then peri-peri powder then the garlic try make it equal between the mushrooms add the cheese also equaly.
- Take 2 slices of the ham and lay them down on a chopping board over lapping slightly,slide a knife under the ham to pick it up and put it over the mushroom sealing it round the mushroom and repeat with the rest of the mushrooms,if there is any ham left fold it over the top of the mushrooms to seal it better lay them on the backing tray put into the oven and bake for 20-25 min until ham startes to crisp slightly.While mushrooms are cooking place some salad leaves on a plate.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked take them out the oven and place them on your plates with the salad leaves, there should be some juices in the baking tray and you could use the juices to put over the salad leaves but be careful it is SALTY from the ham.