Fat free tuna chillie
Member recipe by uksnapper
- three large onions
- two tins chopped tomatoes
- 4 fresh chilli peppers
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger.
- 250 g mixed frozen Oriental vegetables
- One jar chilli sauce
- 2 tins tuna chunks.
- Rice of your choice,enough for 4 people I prefer the Camargue red rice
- Chop onions peppers garlic Ginger and place in pan with chopped tomatoes and bring to boil
- using electric hand blender reduced the mix to a heavy liquid.
- place water in a pan and bring to the boil and add the Rice and cook as normal
- back to the chilly, simmer to reduce the liquid 10 to 15 minutes then add frozen vegetables continue simmering until vegetables are lightly cooked.
- add chilli sauce and stir
- finally add the tuna chunks and stir until the chunks are broken down into smaller pieces. It's now ready to serve
- strain the rice and you're ready to eat personally I prefer pasta with my chilly or organic black Rice but that takes around 40 minutes to cook, it's worth it though.