*Emma*s Chocolate Truffles
Member recipe by emmagarratt2010
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Truffles
- 300g of chocolate (pick your favourite)
- 120ml Double cream (approx 7 tbsp)
- Bring to boil a pan of water and then lower the heat to a simmer. Place 250g of the chocolate into a glass bowl and place it in the pan. Stir until the chocolate has melted completely and remove from the heat.
- Stir in the double cream thoroughly, cover and place in the fridge for approximately 45 minutes until it has hardened slightly.
- Grate the remaining chocolate. Remove the bowl from the fridge and roll into around 12 balls and then roll in the grated chocolate.
- Place in the fridge to chill for atleast 10 minutes but best left for over an hour.