Easy Chicken Pie
Member recipe by tickers59
- 1 packet of frozen puff pastry
- 250 g (or thereabouts) of cooked chicken, maybe leftover from Sunday lunch
- Tin of condensed chicken soup
- Beaten egg to glaze
- Preheat the oven to gas 6/220C
- Use half the pastry. Roll out and line a pie dish
- Fill lined pie dish with cooked chicken and pour the tin of soup over.
- Use remaining pastry to make the top of the pie.
- Glaze with egg and remember to put a couple of slits in the lid of the pastry.
- Put in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes.