Greece style Arrabiata
Member recipe by r3y_naldi
- coconut milk 65ml
- 2 tomatoes,grated
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 3 tsp of palm sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano leaves
- 1 jalapeno/red chili
- 1 green chili,sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic,minced
- 1 red onion,sliced
- 4x4 cm fettah cheese/any, grated
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed. this is obtained after peeling the lemon's skin CLEANLY (or else it'll taste bitter) and squeeze it
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1.5tbsp margarine
- 3tbsp of ketchup
- 6 large shrimps/10 medium shrimps/bunch of small shrimps
- Extras :
- 3 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of cooking oil
- 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- grated cheese for topping , cheddar / parmesan
- oregano for topping
- Put some water into the pot (around 2/3 of it) , put it on fire until it's boiling. After that, put the pan on fire (medium fire) , add the margarine.
- After the margarine's hot enough (it'll give sign like boiling water) , add up the red chili, green chilli, red onion, and garlic. Saute until the garlic's color turn goldish.
- Add up the grated tomato , tomato, ketchup, lemon juice, tabasco, a little bit of salt & pepper to taste. bring to boil.
- Add up the coconut milk, oregano, white sugar, palm sugar, and grated cheese. bring to boil and let the cheese and palm sugar disolve.
- After the sauce boils , hit up the gas and add up more heat , put the shrimp in for approximately 2 minutes .
- your sauce is ready
- Put in the spaghetti,cooking oil, and salt into the boiling water , this may be done even before you're done with the sauce . Just make sure the water has already boiled.
- Follow the cooking suggestion and cook until it's 'al dente'
- Separate the pasta from the water and let it dry for a while.
- Serving: Spaghetti => sauce => shrimp => grated cheese => oregano