Member recipe by saffiretwo
- Full Pot Of ice-cream (Any u like)
- Randomly 250 grams less if u like (might have some left over)
- Quarter of a cup of cream
- 100g of choclate
- And a bit of cream
- Useful abbreviations
- Teaspoons = tsp
- Tablespoons = tbsp
- Millilitres = ml
- Litres = l
- Grams = g
- Kilograms = k
- Cut out the middle of the ice cream (not all of it) make it hollow PS. Keep ice cream in the Container Put the middle of the ice cream in the freezer .
- Melt choclate in pan(dont forget to put the hollow ice cream in the freezer)After the choclate has melted add all of the cream stir for about 1 minute
- After take the ice cream out the hollow part and pop the choclate cream mixture into the hollow ice cream and leave in freezer over night.
- After the night take out the choclate should be hard . Take out the extra ice cream and cut a slice of it and cover the top of the ice cream cake with it so it looks just like normal ice cream .
- Put in freezer.Leave in freezer until u want to eat it. But before you eat it leave on counter for 3 mins so it soften it a bit.