Member recipe by crazyk
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Scoops
- 600 g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 600 ml double cream
- 280 g caster sugar
- Put the strawberries in a food processor and blend to a puree.
- Tip the puree into a mixing bowl. Stir in the cream and sugar, then whisk until well blended
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream machine. Chill according to the manufacturer's instructions
- . Pour into a freezer-proof container, cover the surface with cling film and freeze until hard.
- then serve it up :)