- 100g butter, roughly chopped
Butter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an…
- 300g dark chocolate (such as Bournville), broken into squares
Dark chocolate means the shiny, dark-reddish brown treat produced from the cacao bean, theobroma…
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
Golden syrup is a clear, sparkling, golden-amber coloured, sweet…
- 140g rich tea biscuit, roughly crushed
- 12 pink marshmallows, quartered (use scissors)
- 2 x 55g bars Turkish delight, halved and sliced (or use Maltesers, Milky Way or Crunchie bars)
Gently melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a pan over a low heat, stirring frequently until smooth, then cool for about 10 mins.
Stir the biscuits and sweets into the pan until well mixed, then pour into a 17cm square tin lined with foil and spread the mixture to roughly level it. Chill until hard, then cut into fingers.