Member recipe by hgw139
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Cakes
It is so easy no cooking involved at all, look absoutly fantastic and a big hit on any chocoholic!!!
- For the Cake
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 125g Fruit Cake
- 125g Madeira Cake
- 3 tbsps Desicated Coconut
- For Decoration
- 200g White Chocolate
- Few drops of any food colouring
- Different types of sprinkles
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. (Do not let the base of the bowl touch the water.)
- Crumble the fruit cake and Madeira cake into a bowl, then stir in the melted chocolate and desiccated coconut until well combined.
- Roll golf ball sized pieces of the mixture into balls. Stick a lollipop stick into each ball and set aside in the fridge for 20-30 minutes. (may help if you stick the lolipop into a halve of a potato to keep it standing.)
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. (Do not let the base of the bowl touch the water.) Stir in the food colouring. Leave to cool or will melt cake mixture.
- Sprinkle the sugar sprinkles onto a plate. Remove the balls from the fridge, dip them into the chocolate, then coat in the sugar sprinkles and place back into patato. Set aside in the fridge for 20-30 minutes, or until the chocolate has set.