BELGIAN CHOCOLATE COOKIES!!!!!
Member recipe by rosieiscoolforever
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Cookies
this receipe makes the best sandwhiches ever so i hope you make them and enjoy them i certainly do!
- 115g of unsalted butter
- 115g of caster sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 200g plain flour
- 25g unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 100g plain choc chips
- chocolate or vanilla belgian ice cream, softened
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees/350 f/gas mark 4. grease 1 or 2 baking sheets.
- cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl untill pale and fluffy,then beat in the egg. Stir in the flour,cocoa powder and chocolate chips,mixing to form a dough.
- Roll out the dough on a sheet of non-stick baking paper , then cut the dough into 20 rectangles on prepared baking sheets. Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or untill firm. Transfer to a cooling rack.
- spread 2 good spoonfulls of sofened ice cream on a cookie and put another cookie on top and squish them together. do this with every cookie then they are ready to eat. you can wrap them up in foil andstore them in the freezer for 2 weeks at the most.