Member recipe by kakayichan
- 200 g, Self raising flour
- 1/4 tsp, Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp, Salt
- 125 g, Butter
- 125 g, Brown sugar
- 2 pcs, Egg
- 2 pcs, Ripe banana (peeled and crushed) 2
- A little, Icing sugar
- 5 X 10 X 3 inches long shaped cake molds
- Preheat the oven to 170C, within the sweep butter in the cake molds.
- The butter and sugar mix well and sift self raising flour, baking soda and salt mixture, after put banana and egg and mix well.
- The flour paste into the baking tray, into the oven 1 hour to serve. leave to cool after Sprinkle with icing sugar.