Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Member recipe by bobi612
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Cookies
- 125g unslated butter
- 100g light brown sugar
- 2X 15ml spoon, golden syrup
- 5ml spoon, vanilla essence
- 160g self-raising flour.
- 150g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4.
- Beat the butter and the sugar together in a mixing bowl until light and creamy.
- Beat in the golden syrup followed by the vanilla essence. Then mix in the flour and the chocolate chips until everything is combined.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and roll it into a ball in the palm of your hand, then place it on a greased baking tray and flatten it a little bit with your fingers. Then do the same with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown and allow them to cool for 5 minutes before serving.