Member recipe by marcedvr
A simple soup, quick and easy. Also is a healthy and flavour soup...
- 1 zucchini, medium size, sliced
- 1 onion, medium size, finely sliced
- 2-3 triangle melted cheese
- 50 g cheddar cheese
- a few chives, finely sliced
- a few basil leaf, finely chopped, for serve
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- sea salt & ground freshly black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a pot add, onion and zucchini. Put some water until is cover. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Cover with a lid and let to boil aboute 15 minutes on a medium heat.
- Transfer in a blender, add triangle melted cheese and pulse a few time until is smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a deep plate with grated cheddar cheese, chives, basil, a pinch of cayenne pepper and sprinkle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Optional you can serve with croutons.