Divine venus clams
Member recipe by jocephine
- 500g Venus Clams
- 3 garlic gloves
- ÃÂÃÂ½ red chilli pepper
- a handful coriander - chopped
- 1 glass white wine
- 2 tbsp oil
- serve with bread
- Wash the Venus Clams a few times; or let them rest for a while in water (or in wine) to get the sand out.
- slice the garlic gloves and pepper
- Heat up the oil in a pan with a lid; Put the garlic, pepper, clams and glass of wine in. Shake the clams frequently until the clams are open.
- Throw in the coriander and shake the clams one more time.
- Serve with (french/turkish) bread (for the moistdipping)