Boursin & squash risotto
Member recipe by suzieq1601
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, diced
- Half a small butternut squash, peeled and diced into 2cm cubes
- 6 spears of asparagus
- 140g risotto rice
- 800ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 60g Boursin Light or low fat garlic & herb roule
- Heat oil in pan, and fry onion and garlic until softened. Add squash and asparagus and cook for a few mins.
- Add rice. Keep stirring to coat rice with oil, until rice starts to turn translucent.
- Keep stirring, and add stock, a ladle at a time, and wait until the liquid is almost absorbed before addding any more. Repeat until the rice is cooked, and still has a slight bite.
- Stir in the roule until evenly distributed, season to taste and serve on warmed plates.