Vickys stuffed chicken
Member recipe by laceylea
A fantastic Chicken dish with red pesto, melted mozerella wrapped in Parma Ham
- 4 Large Chicken Breasts
- Jar Red Pesto
- 1 Ball Mozarella (2 slices per chicken)
- 8 Slices Parma Ham (2 slices per chicken)
- Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 6
- Down the side of each chicken slice to make a pocket, share the pesto between the 4 breast spooning it into each pocket. covering all the inside.
- Place 2 slices of mozarella into each pocket
- Place 2 slices of parma ham onto a chopping board slightly overlapping, put the chicken breast onto the ham and wrapp as tightly as you can get it, repeat with the remaining breasts.
- Place the chicken onto a baking tray, sprinkle with chilli flakes and cook for about 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- serve with Asparagus and mash, or anything you fancy, Hope you enjoy !