Chicken with fettuccine
Member recipe by antoniettakelly
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 100g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 4 medium sized carrots, sliced (1/2inch slices)
- 300ml chicken stock
- 1 small glass white wine
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/2 tub creme fraiche
- 1 pack Fettuccine all'Uovo De Cecco
- Cook the beans and carrots in the chicken stock for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
- In a large frying pan melt a knob of butter. Season the chicken breast with salt and black pepper and cook in the butter for about 2/3 minutes on each side until just cooked. Remove from the pan with the juices and keep in a warm place.
- In the meantime in another frying pan melt some butter and gently fry the shallots until tender, then add the beans and carrots, the white wine, the reserved stock and the tarragon. Reduce then add the creme fraiche and stir well. Whilde doing this cook the fettucine in plenty of boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
- When the pasta is ready sautee this with the vegetable mixture.
- On warmed plates arrange one chicken breast per person and next to it the pasta.