potato leek soup
Member recipe by wiels000
- 200 gr potatoes
- onion, chopped
- 125 gr bacon lardons
- 1 big leek
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 dl single cream
- 1 tub Boursin Cuisine garlic and fine herbs
- 8 dl beefstock ( cubes)
- salt and peper
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in big chunks. Cut the leek and wash it.
- Heat the butter and fry the bacon lardons for 5 minutes
- Add the chopped onion, potatoes and leek and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and Boursin Cuisine. Pour the beef stock and let it cook for 20 minutes with the lid on the pan.
- Blend the soup in the food processor. Put the soup to the boil again and season it with salt and peper