Creamy fragrant seafood pasta
Member recipe by velinap
An easy and satisfying pasta dish, with a fragrant taste of smoked salmon and prawns, and a touch of herbs.
- 100 g smoked salmon, torn or cut into rough pieces
- 120 g cooked peeled prawns
- 100 ml double cream
- 1/2 garlic clove, finely choppped (or garlic powder)
- green olives (cut in half or left whole)
- olive oil
- pasta (we used spaghetti)
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- In a pan, add around 1 tablespoonful of olive oil and gently sweat the finely chopped garlic for a couple of minutes. Once the garlic has softened and released its fragrance, add the double cream. Let it heat up.
- Add the salmon, roughly torn or cut into pieces. Cook for a couple of minutes until the salmon has turned opaque, stirring frequently. Then add the prawns. Cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Add the olives, cut or left whole. Season with pepper but don't add salt as the salmon and olives are salty enough. Let it cook for another couple of minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Right before taking it off the heat, add about half a teaspoonful of finely chopped dill and parsley (you could use dried).
- Mix the sauce with the drained pasta and serve.