Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Member recipe by lpike86
A fantastic lunch box filler, if you can hide them for long enough! They go very very quickly!
- 100g Chocolate (plain or milk works well)
- 100g Butter/Marg
- 200g Self Raising Flour
- 200g Sugar (Soft brown sugar works best but caster sugar still works well)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a sauce pan over a low heat
- Turn off the heat and gradually stir in the sugar and eggs
- Add the self raising flour and cocoa powder
- Pour the mix into greased 30cm x 35cm square tin
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180C, the middle should be soft. Let the brownies cool in the tin.