half and half brownies
Member recipe by livvy4eva100
ServingsServes 1 - 14
half milk and half dark chocolate brownies with galaxy sauce and ice cream.
- Galaxy sauce
- 200g Galaxy chocolate
- 6tbsp milk
- 141g unsalted butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 100g dark chocolate
- 100g milk chocolate
- pinch of salt
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolks
- 85g plain flour
- sweedish glace vanilla ice cream
- preheat oven to 180c/ gas mark 4. Butter and line the base of an 18cm/ 7 in square cake tin with greaseproof.
- melt butter and chocolate over pan remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- whisk in the sugar then the salt and the vanilla. the mixture will be a little grainy add eggs and yolk one at a time stirring each time until blended.
- add the flour and beat for 30 secs/ 1 min until thickened and smooth. pour mixture into tin and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- 10 minuted before the brownie mixture is finished melt the chocolate over a pan then add the milk.
- plate up first with a brownie slice then a scoop of chocolate the pour on sauce.