Prawn stir fry
Member recipe by livvy4eva100
quick and easy dish can be prepared very quickly as a refreshing dish after a stressfull day at work
- 500g peeled and already cooked frozen prawns
- 2 packets straight to wok noodles
- 2 peppers preferably different colours
- 200g rice
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 carrots peeled
- 1 packet of spring onions
- sunflower oil
- for the sauce
- 3tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 5tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3tbsp brown sauce
- 3tbsp woster sauce
- 6tbsp boiled water
- start Cooking rice according to packet instructions. Slice peppers, spring onions, broccoli and carrots
- Put peanut butter in a small pyrex bowl and start to flatten. pour in hot water and stir to melt.
- next add soy sauce, brown sauce and woster sauce.
- Put oil in wok and heat add prawns and fry for 2 mins then pour out and place on plate.
- then place veg in wok after 2 mins and heated prawns continuously stirring after another 2 mins add noodles and sauce. stirr for 2 mins then leave to simmer for 5 mins. plate up rice and prawns and veg.