Member recipe by jadey_babessh
- 4-5 chicken breasts cut into small chunks
- table spoon of olive oil
- 10 medium mushrooms or more (if you like them) cut into quarters
- 3 tsp cajun powder spice
- 2 tbsp mayonaise
- ( you can add other vegetables if you want e.g peppers chopped potatoes etc )
- chop up the mushrooms and put into the pan with oil. cook off untill soft or slightly brown.
- chop up the chicken and add to the mushrooms.
- when the chicken is white on the outside add the spiced and stir. leave for about 10 minutes or until cooked.
- leave to cool for about five minutes then add the mayonaise.