Member recipe by jadeatgoodfood-1
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Parcels
Tasty seasonal vegetables in crunchy golden breadcrumbs. This is a great dish for vegetarians.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 small carrot
- 1 tbsp peas
- 50 grams mixed veg (seasonal)
- butter for mashing potato and for frying
- 1 beaten egg
- Peel potatoes and cut into small pieces to boil
- cut and peel veg and put in pan and boil. Boil potatoes.
- mash potato and add seasoning and add veg to potato. Mix and shape into 6 round balls
- beat egg and coat potato shapes with egg
- Cover in breadcrumbs and fry in butter ensuring that they are turned over regularly. Once browned on both sides, dish up and enjoy!