Noodles in Ginger Sauce
Member recipe by sealuk
If you are looking to delight in the kitchen this summer, look no further than these simple dishes.
- 85g fine egg noodle (or any fine wheat noodle)
- â¢ 1/2 spring onion (chopped)
- â¢ 1 Tsp sesame oil
- â¢ 2 Tsp light soya sauce
- â¢ 1 Tbsp Wing Yip Ginger & Spring Onion sauce
- â¢ 1 Tbsp hot water
- 1. Cook the noodles in rapidly boiling water to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2. Mix oil, soy, hot water and Wing Yip Ginger & Spring Onion sauce together and heat in a microwave for 15 seconds.
- 3. Drain egg noodles and place in a warm bowl.
- 4. Drizzle sauce mixture over noodles, add the raw spring onions and mix together.
- 5. Serve immediately.