deep fried chicken
Member recipe by cookery101
ServingsServes 1 - 5 Portions
a crispy sweetly indulgent plate af southern style deep fried lovelyness.
- 5-10 chicken leg and thigh portions
- 2 eggs
- 2 parts flour (to the amount of chicken for good coverage
- cainen pepper
- full pack of vegtable fat
- poach the chicken in the in the milk .
- empty the eggs in to a bowl and wisk till runny and yellow then put flour and cainen pepper in a food bag and mix.
- put chicken still hot in to the flour mix then shake then put it in the egg and again in the flour.
- let the chicken set while melting off a pack of veg fat
- deep fry the chicken in the fat until golden both sides