Berry Banana Yogurt Breakfast
Member recipe by sai-fa
This is a lovely breakfast fruit assortment. And great for beginner chefs.
- -2 Bananas
- -1 hand full of strawberries
- -5 Blueberries
- -10 tbsp
- -A plate (try and get one which matches the food)
- -Cutting board
- -Bowl (opt.)
- Slice strawberries in half. And cut up banana into cylindrical pieces 1cm deep.
- Place bananas around the outside of the plate in a neat ring.
- Make a ring of strawberries within the ring of bananas.
- Either use the srawberries as a bowl. Or use an actual bowl to hold the yogurt.
- Put blueberries in yogurt and serve.